bReadySD for Kids
- In an emergency, remember three buzzwords:
- bSafe - Know your safe zones. Learn what places are safe in an emergency and avoid contact with people who are sick.
- bInformed - Make a plan so you know what to do and where to meet if there is an emergency.
- bPrepared - Disasters can happen at any time. Put together a bReady Kit so your family is ready.
- Print out an activity book to test your bReady knowledge!
- Read about how Tommy the Turtle and Buzz the Bee prepare for bad weather in their tornado book, winter weather book, and flood book! If you are interested in purchasing these books with your organization's contact information, please click here to get more details.
- Other bReady Activity Pages:
SDOEM has published a series of three children's preparedness books. Click on the images below to download the books, featuring Tommy the Turtle and Buzz the Bee!